I'm Tia, a qualified Naturopath (BHSc) with a passion for helping people achieve that amazing feeling of good health- I do so by blending traditional naturopathic wisdom with up-to-date scientific research (and alot of love + care). I educate and empower my patients as I believe our diet and lifestyles are our best tools for wellbeing.
The first consultation is about understanding you: initial appointments go for a duration of 75 minutes and include:
- A comprehensive analysis of your past and present health concerns
- Discussion of your health goals and strategies to achieve them
- Iridology (analysis of the eye)
- Dietary and lifestyle advice
- An individualised treatment program
- Herbal tonic
- Nutritional compound
Proud member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association.
Member No. 20002
If you have private health insurance you are able to claim on our consultation together.
The main areas of my clinical practice include:
- Painful periods
- Heavy periods
- Irregular cycle
- Missing period (amenorrhoea)
- Low libido
- Irregular bowel movements
- Food intolerances
- Abdominal pain
- Low self-esteem
- Disordered eating
- Low energy
I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your health!
Kindest, Tia x